Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Is Diabetes Addressed on Super Tuesday?

In recognition of Super Tuesday, I'm putting up a video that Manny from TuDiabetes.com had posted a while ago challenging presidential candidates to address the diabetes epidemic in America as a priority.

I'm not sure if any of the candidates have already addressed the real issue of diabetes, but I'll be sure to be on the lookout for anything that pops up.

I also had the chance to fly out to San Jose, CA this weekend to attend the San Francisco ADA Diabetes Expo. I got to meet Amy Tenderich from Diabetes Mine and Manny Hernandez of TuDiabetes.com who all had their own exhibits as well. I was also able to catch a little bit of a panel discussion that Kelly Close from Close Concerns was moderating.

I wish I had taken pictures, but I was too caught up in everything to remember! Oh well, at least I was able to sneak in some In-N-Out before taking the red-eye back to Boston!

1 comment:

k2 said...

IN N Out Burger and u got to meet fellow bloggers as well?!
Sounds like u had an A+ weekend!

Keep us posted regarding Super Tuesday!

Kelly K